Shop Same Day
420 Evaluations Online
What is a Medical Marijuana Card?
Medical Marijuana Card is a state recognition card that permits a patient to consume, cultivate, and possess the Marijuana products from the state legalized dispensaries after the recommendation letter from a state-licensed health professional.
Benefits of Medical Marijuana Card
There are several benefits of Medical Marijuana Card to a patient, some of them are as follow:
- Legal Protection:
With a valid Medical Marijuana Card, get the legal protection to acquire Cannabis.
- Higher Possession Limits:
California state legislature confines the recreation users to acquire 1 ounce and 8 ounces of Marijuana to medical marijuana patients.
- Higher Potency Limits:For medical marijuana patients, the required dosage to alleviate the symptoms is critical so that high-strength Marijuana can be recommended.
- Covers Lower age requirements:
Minors aging less than 21 are allowed to purchase Medical Marijuana from dispensaries.
Ailments Qualify to obtain a Medical Marijuana Card Sacramento
Medical Marijuana Card Laws Sacramento
- In Nov 2012, the city adopted the compromised use of medical marijuana cultivation and banned outdoor cultivation by considering the alternative structures as acceptable if complaint.
- In 2014, Sacramento banned the outdoor cultivation of Medical Marijuana but chose not to ban indoor cultivation.
- Later in 2014, Sacramento adopted the ordinance of allowing nine indoor plants per parcel.
- As per Proposition 215, known as the Compassionate Use Act, California is the first state to legalize the usage of medical Marijuana for treating ample health conditions. This act allows the consumption and cultivation of medical Cannabis with a local health care professional’s recommendation. California’s public health department has launched a Medical Marijuana Identification card program that verifies the patient’s authorization to acquire, cultivate, and consume Cannabis in California.
- Proposition 64 covered the provision for 21 years or old patients with several permissions.
- Driving under marijuana influence is prohibited.
Medical Marijuana Card Laws specific to Sacramento
With the legalization of Medical Marijuana in Sacramento, the city permits the indoor cultivation of medical marijuana plants in up to 400 sq. ft. land.
Grow More, Consume More
Get a Medical Marijuana Card